I am honored to lead my CPA and Non-CPA Allied Professional colleagues in establishing the Asian Pacific CPA Association as a technical and networking platform that bridges our respective Asian business communities. Our Non-CPA Allied Professional Members include Attorneys, Bankers, Realtors, Consultants, Money Managers, and Business Owners. In today’s increasingly complex and global business environment, CPAs and Non-CPAs must collaborate to deliver the best results for our clients.
During 2020, we will organize our (1) Annual Installation Gala, (2) Business Development Delegation to Taiwan, (3) Golf Tournament and Networking Dinner, (4) Wine-Tasting Networking Mixer, (5) Community Mayor Panel, (6) Annual Accounting and Allied Professional Whitepaper Publication (6) Continuing Education Training, and (7) Community-wide Business Seminar.
Tony Yu, Attorney, CPA, CPCU, CFP®, ACI, CLU, ChFC, PFS, CFS
APCPAA Founding President
- Connect and Develop Business Across All Asian Communities.
- Provide Relevant Continuing Education Training to CPAs and Non-CPA Allied Professionals.
- Generate Business Opportunities Amongst CPAs and with our Non-CPA Allied Professionals (Attorneys, Bankers, Realtors, Wealth Advisors, Consultants, and Business Owners).
- Develop Lifetime Personal Friendships.
- Advocate for Public Policy and Industry Regulations that are in the Best Interests of our Members.
APCPAA Founding Members
|Danny Chen, Attorney||Alex Liu, Investment Banker|
|Frank Chu, Mortgage Banker||Jenny Lee, Wealth Advisor|
|Hungyeh Hubert Chu, Attorney||Kristine Ng, Realtor (CPA)|
|Joey Fan, Banker||Jon Shibata, Wealth Manager|
|Yi-Chin Ho, Attorney||Steven Son, CPA|
|Rex Hong, Banker||Kelly Wong, Wealth Advisor|
|Teresa Huang, Financier||Jeremy Yang, Pension Consultant|
|Kenny Kang, CPA||Paul Yang, Realtor|
|Norman Ko, CPA||Kevin Yeh, CPA|
|Matthew Collin Lee, Realtor||Tony Yu, Attorney, CPA|
|Sofia Lin, CPA|